Thursday 11 July 2013

Your Wish Is Your Command


Good morning and May God bless this day! 
 
Before you all start to read what came straight from my heart, I would like to show my heartfelt gratitude to one of my dear friend, Santosh Tiwari, who have introduced me to this KNOWN yet WIDELY UNKNOWN power of positive thinking and our mind.. 

You must have noticed a recent message which is flashing everywhere in social media sites. The story goes like this: 

There was a businessman who went completely broke and was sitting all alone in a park. He was approached by a person who after listening to his entire story decided to help him by issuing a cheque worth USD 5, 00,000. He asked the businessman to return this money after 1 year when they meet next in this park. Having a sense of security, the businessman decided not to use this money and rebuild his empire. With all this confidence and sense of security, he started making big deals through better negotiation and repaid all his debts. After 1 year, while he was eagerly waiting to meet the gentleman to return his cheque and thank him for all his support, he saw some medical attendants running after the same person while he was approaching to this businessman. They asked the businessman if he has been hurt by this guy as he is insane and keep telling people that he is Warren Buffet and issues cheques just like that. During that moment this businessman realized that all this while he doesn’t have any security and whatever he has achieve in last 1 year was through a feeling pattern created by his mind.

Friends, it isn’t financial security, material possessions or happiness which makes us realize bigger dreams in our life. It is only the feeling of having them makes us reach our true potential. If you can feel the sense of being rich i.e. abundance of everything and shows your gratitude towards it, you can accomplish anything and everything which you aim for. Trust me when I say that you can become successful if you start behaving like a successful person. Mind creates the blueprint of everything before it gets manifested in real world. The moment you can visualize yourself in exact state of what you wish for yourself, it is the beginning when you can be sure of big changes in your life. This technique holds the ground since the time of great sculptor, Michale Angelo. He used to visualize a beautiful image and chip away all the extra stone to make world’s most beautiful masterpieces.

I too was completely shattered during mid of year 2009 when bad news started pouring in from every nook and corner. My family was badly disturbed and only topic of discussion was How to get out of this mess. This is when Santosh came in and asked me to see a video called The Secret by famous Rhonda Byrne, as many times as I possibly can. I initially thought that how am I going to eradicate my problems watching this video but when I first saw the video, I was zapped. The principles were simply profound and makes so much sense that I couldn’t resist but to start practicing them quickly. It ranges from Thinking positive thoughts, Giving gratitude for your possessions, both current & future and The 3 basic steps of Ask, Believe & Receive to achieve whatever you aspire for. I than realized that all it takes is to think positive thoughts only for yourself and everyone around you to make this world, a better place for everyone. It is rightly said by various geniuses of our time that it takes multiple negative thoughts to erode a positive thought but a single positive thought can erode multiple negative thoughts.

The best part of positive thinking is that it creates an aura and energy around you which attracts similar people or changes people to match your frequency. My whole family started focusing on those simple principles of positive thinking and mind power and we started noticing things happening the way we wanted. Our situation started improving, everything became in our favor and we came out of that so called MESS within 6 months of time.

While I strongly encourage and recommend everyone to think positive and nothing but positive thoughts, I would also like to add a caveat to it i.e. TRUST. Without trust nothing ever can be accomplished and it is rightly demonstrated by farmers & expecting mothers. Their trust that one day a beautiful outcome, be it a flourishing crop or a cute baby, will come to this world remains unwavering throughout and does not force them to dig deep and check every now & then.

Towards the end, I would like you to remind one of the famous Verse of Holy Bible (Mathew 7:7) – “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you”

My best wishes to every reader of this article for a highly successful and blessed LIFE ahead.

May God bless all!!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks to you dude for changing my life...

      Pls excuse me for my delayed response, was running damn busy since last 10 days.

      Delete
  2. positive thinking is very imp as it gives u strength to move on in life.but i must say one thing that there is thin line between positive thinking and over confidence which should not be crossed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Surbhi for writing, I appreciate your views but would like to still maintain my stand that positive thinking is more relevant in context of attitude in life whereas over confidence is more like a personal trait. Both are different and shouldn't be mixed...

      God bless !

      Delete

We would love to see your feedback & comments :