Monday 31 August 2015

Music Heals - Choose it wisely!!

It’s a beautiful shining Tuesday Morning. I am done with most of my chores, taking time out for myself on my soft cushioned lounge chair while listening to my favorite music.

This day, I am feeling full of life, energy and love. The reason for being so positive is nothing but MUSIC.

Being a music lover, I enjoy its lyrics too (only if it has ;-) and can’t imagine spending even a single day without it.

I strongly feel that music is one of the easiest and fastest ways to connect with your soul, your positivity, your energy and your God too.

But, the only rule is that the Music you listen and relish should be “Just Right”.

We all have been enjoying music even before we came to this world. Do you know why we loved “Maa Ki Lori” (Lullaby) so much, it’s because we have fallen in love with her voice since the time we were in her womb. Isn’t it something which we craved as a child every night and it always worked to make us go into deep peaceful sleep?

If you choose the right music, it can magically:
  • Distresses you
  • Improves your mood
  • Leaves a soothing effect on your subconscious mind
  • Fills you up with energy and positivity
  • Takes away all the negativity from you

Although, there are so many benefits but I have to limit it to just few. :-)

On the other hand, Wrong Music can fill you up to the top with negativity and stress.

Now what exactly is “Right Music”? It’s the POSITIVE MUSIC that makes you feel good, inspires you and relaxes you.

May be some other time, I can share with you my Personal Playlist.

Music has Power. So, whether you are not much fond of music or you are music lover like ME – Keep Listening and Enjoy “Positive Music”

To sum up, one special quote for you all,

“You are what you listen to….”

My music is still ON; I am going to fall in love with it once again.

Will blog soon!!


You keep sharing your thoughts with me, in the comment’s section (just below this post). Also, share what’s your idea of music. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to see your feedback & comments :