Tuesday 15 September 2015

Trendy Me – By a Li’l Angel!!

Few days back, on the birthday of my junior champ Shabad, one of his friends presented him with a handmade bright colored key chain made of some rainbow colored bands.

Rubber Bands?? But as far as I know “Rubber Bands” can only be used to tie hair (As I would do when I was a kid ;-) ).

I was curious to know, how can these soft bright rings be weaved together and form something extremely attractive.

Well like I always do for anything new to me, I googled it and discovered that it is a whole new art done with small colorful rubber bands (also named as ‘Loop Bands’, as I found on internet).


Meet my Youngest Teacher ever..
And to my amazement, one sweet little girl in our society (who is daughter of my dear friend) has mastered this art in such a small age.

I asked my friend to send her daughter to my place to teach this ‘New to Me’ Art and since she is one of the pleasant natured residents of our society, she had sent her right away.

I never had an idea how a young little girl can teach me create really cool Bracelets, Rings, Key-chains and many other articles.

I had a fun filled time with my youngest teacher ever for two hours.

And, now when I have learned it, I must share it with you all that “Any simple looking item can be turned into beautiful masterpiece with patience and innovative ideas.”

I couldn’t stop myself sharing a couple of pictures of her and me.

Bye for now..Will be back soon!!

Keep learning something new and don’t forget to share it with me!!

Love,
Reema 
Trendy ME !!

3 comments:

We would love to see your feedback & comments :